Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's up, blog?




Welcome to my blog, sports fans! My name is Matt Knochelman and I am a fourth-year journalism student at the University of Cincinnati. I was born and raised in Cincinnati,Ohio and attended Elder High School. I am a huge fan of the Cincinnati Bengals and Reds, the University of Cincinnati Bearcats, the Elder Panthers, and the Cincinnati Cyclones. Since I am a sports fan, many of the stories in this blog will be related to Cincinnati area sports.
In addition to being a sports fan, I am also a delivery driver for Papa John's pizza, so I may write some stories relating to gas prices, Cincinnati street crime, or the local economy, since all three of these aspects affect the pizza business in some way. I am also an avid roller coaster enthusiast, so I may also write a story about Kings Island or some other local amusement park. I hope you find my blog enjoyable and interesting. Please leave any feedback you may have and let me know what you did or didn't like about my blog. You can also e-mail me with any questions you may have or with any story ideas you would like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment